Doing Everything But the Packing!
As a Life Long Resident of Westmoreland County I was excited to started my Real Estate career back in 1998 with Prudential Preferred Realty. Working in Real Estate makes it fun to show off the Communities in Westmoreland County. In 2014, I'm happy that I was part of our conversion to the Berkshire HathawayHomeServices - The Preferred Realty family! At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices - The Preferred Realty, I will always be on the leading edge of technology and leadership skills. But I will never forget the Service that my Clients Deserve! Since there are many people transferring into my area...I am a Relocation Specialist. There is a wide variety of living in this area...to the suburbs of Pittsburgh to the Mountain Resorts of the Laurel Highlands! I Love the Outdoors and our area is filled with Adventure! From Hiking, Snow Skiing and Cycling to White Water Rafting, Kayaking and Stand Up Paddle Boarding. You will be able to find Adventure not far from your Back Door! One thing with me, whether you are buying or selling, whether you are considering existing real estate or new construction...If experience counts, count yourself lucky to have me on your team!
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- Active Board Member of the Realtor Association of Westmoreland, Indiana and Mon-Valley Board President 2021
- Multi-million Dollar Producer
- Award Winning Agent for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices - The Preferred Realty
- Life-Long resident of Westmoreland County
- Relocation Specialist
- First Time Homebuyers
- I Love to KNIT/CROCHET/READ...
- Relocation Certification
- New Construction Specialist
- Buyer Agency